Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
Congratulations on the new home, Govi!!!! That is so exciting! I am very happy for you and Jan. It's a pain to move but it sounds like once you are settled, you will be so happy and you and Jan deserve that more than anything! CONGRATS and CHEERS! :congrats: abighugs_gif :wine: Love ya! Wish I live...
- Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:12 pm
- Forum: MOVIE & TELEVISION SHOWS DISCUSSION THREAD
- Topic: First Farrah Fawcett, now Michael Jackson
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4902
What a sad day indeed. I kind of expected Farrah's death since she had been suffering and her documentary was just so sad but certainly showed her fighting spirit and her inner beauty. I know she is at peace now. Michael Jackson's death was such a shock. I couldn't even speak for a few minutes.....i...
My family and I were so impressed as well, Terry. It would have been so amazing to have seen it all in person. I can't tell you how many times I had tears in my eyes. My kids and I stayed up late to watch it all and hubby went to bed. I just love watching the Olympics and can't even imagine what th...
- Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:31 pm
- Forum: FAN FICTION - NOT 18+
- Topic: Debbie in Blunderland-A birthday fic by Govi & Mooms
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9850
- Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:33 pm
- Forum: PLEASE READ: News
- Topic: Provider error in my area
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12504