Another Light Lost

A place to say goodbye

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Janice
Merrick Maiden

Post by Janice » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:53 pm

My deepest condolences to Carol's family and friends. She will be missed by many.
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)

Post by Pudge » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Still a shock and hard to believe even though we knew it was coming. Doesn't make it any easier. :cry: I shall miss my TMB sister terribly. What a wonderful friend and good soul she was. My Sean "collection" is complete, thanks to her generosity in always sending me the projects that were impossible for me to get here in the U.S.! I shall ever be eternally grateful.

I extend my heartfelt sympathy and condolences to Jan and all of Carol's family at this time. May the memories they shared with her help them thru this difficult time. I know I will treasure the ones I shared with her. A light may have gone out here on earth but there is one now brightly lit in heaven. Rest in peace. I shall never forget you!

[center]Image[/center]
Last edited by Pudge on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[center]Image
[/center]
norskmom
Been Adult

Post by norskmom » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 am

Rest In Peace Dearest Govi. Gone but not forgotten.
Sharpe Chef
Editrix
Bean Teen

Post by Editrix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:07 am

I didn't get to know Govi as well as most of you. She did slap my wrist a few times for some comments I made but I know she did it out of love for this wonderful place she created for us. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Rest in peace, Govi, we will miss you!
Xenia
Been Adult

Post by Xenia » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:29 pm

so sad to find such news
my sympathy and condolences to her family
RIP Govi
Masyde
Bean Mistress

Post by Masyde » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Just came back from a couple of days to Amsterdam and then read about the passing of Carol.

Still can't believe it....still in shock even if I knew this was coming. Also the fact I came back to Rotterdam today on the same day she's cremated in Rotterdam...

We talked so many times about the fact we should really meet...we lived only 15/20 minutes from eachother...but there was always something that crossed our plans...it wasn't meant to be...

Lieve Carol, ik zal je ontzettend missen op TMB maar ook de privéberichten over van alles en nog wat...bedankt voor alles wat je hier betekend hebt! Bij dezen een toast op jou...1 glaasje champagne in het weekend met Jan, dat is wat je altijd deed...nu samen met je beste vriendin Jeanne...vaarwel, Carol! XX

Sylvana
Thanks to Isabel for my Blade avatar!
Thanks Pudge for the beautiful signature I 'stole' from your gallery
marniemckay
Bean Mistress

Post by marniemckay » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Such very sad news. Even though I never had the opportunity to meet Carol...she will forever live in my heart! I send my heartfelt prayers and thoughts for healing and peaceful comfort to Jan,her love ones and family.
Now it seems we have two Angels that will be watching over us at the Mighty Bean. littleangel.gif littleangel.gif

:grouphug:
Marnie...words fail me to adequately honor Carol and Jeanne! I was brought so much happiness to come and be welcomed so warmly.....this is too too sad!
Special Thanks to Govi for the fabulous sigpic
carlassean
Sean addict

Post by carlassean » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 am

I am so sorry to hear the news. Many prayers for her family and all the friends she has here on this site. It is a great loss and a huge whole to fill.
She was such a huge support for me, with my art, especially my Sean portraits. I will miss her very much.
Thought it was fitting to post one now. God bless all..
Thanks to Luinelle
mjcd1951
Bean VIP

Post by mjcd1951 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:22 am

My most sincere sympathies to Jan and the rest of Carol's family. What a shame and what a blessing that God has called her home along with Jeanne to enjoy forever together. JOY (mjcd1951) :bear:

Sigpic made by Govi
Moominmamma
Viggo's Celestial Angel No 1

Post by Moominmamma » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Deepest condolences to Jan.

Carol was a wonderful lady, who brought my mum much joy aver the last few years. Very glad to have met her and spent some good times with them in their beautiful country.

I know they would consider it fitting to say their final goodbyes on the same day and go off hand in hand to write stories together forever.

Much love
xx Cath xx
sharpshooter1
Bean VIP

Post by sharpshooter1 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 pm

So beautiful Cath - thank you for posting that. Your mum was/is a diamond and so indeed was Carol. Your kind words and generosity of spirit in sharing goodbyes with us is humbling - thank you so very much. They will never be forgotten and yes I like to imagine those magical soul sisters laughing and already writing another story about their lovely naughty boys.

Bless them both.
Lotte
Bean VIP

Post by Lotte » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 pm

sharpshooter1 wrote:So beautiful Cath - thank you for posting that. Your mum was/is a diamond and so indeed was Carol. Your kind words and generosity of spirit in sharing goodbyes with us is humbling - thank you so very much. They will never be forgotten and yes I like to imagine those magical soul sisters laughing and already writing another story about their lovely naughty boys.

Bless them both.
Wonderful sentiments and so well put. I agree wholeheartedly, sharps. abighugs_gif abighugs_gif

Lovely sig pic by the lovely Carol
morvgal58

Post by morvgal58 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 pm

sharpshooter1 wrote:So beautiful Cath - thank you for posting that. Your mum was/is a diamond and so indeed was Carol. Your kind words and generosity of spirit in sharing goodbyes with us is humbling - thank you so very much. They will never be forgotten and yes I like to imagine those magical soul sisters laughing and already writing another story about their lovely naughty boys.

Bless them both.
You phrased this beautifully, Sharps, thank you so much.
Kizzy
Bean VIP

Post by Kizzy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:43 pm

What sad news. And much faster than at least I expected.
I am very happy Govi died peacefully and with Jan at her side. It matters more than I can put into words both for Govi and for Jan.

I am sorry I didn't see the announcement before.

Kizzy

Banner courtesy of Astrid, pictures due to Pudge
blueeyes
Bean Mistress

carol and jeannie passing

Post by blueeyes » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:54 am

:cry: I was just informed of Carol and Jeannie passing and I want to tell Jan and Dave that my heart and prayers are with them and there family's
at this time... abighugs_gif Ladies you both where amazing and kind to all of us and you will be greatly missed :grouphug:

Nancyann