Help, please!

Problems with the forum ? Ask here !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Seanbeanfan

Help, please!

Post by Seanbeanfan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 am

Okay, I hope I'm in the right place for this question. I want to add an avatar to my posts, but I've forgotten how to do it. Also, I think I need special dispensation to enter the avatar section, but I don't know what I need to do to get permission. Someone please help! I have a feeling it will take me awhile to get back in the swing of things here! Thank you!
:bow:
Macpy
Bean's Mac

Post by Macpy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:15 am

Hi Seanbeanfan, I dont know if Govi already opened the gallery for you. If not she will do it as soon as she is back online!

For your avatar please have a look here:
Govi wrote:For posting Icons and avatars you'll need a Photobucket account : please see the topic on top of this thread : Posting pics at the Forum.

From the gallery on the forum you can pick avatars & icons, or make one yourself. Load them in your PB and use them as your avatar on this forum in this way:

Go to my Profile, scroll down to : Link to off-site Avatar and enter the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to. The url is always that one starting with http

Size : please don't exceed the size of 120 by 120 or you'll force people to scroll the page every time you post something. That can be very annoying so please keep them below this size. If you don't know how to downsize use Irfanview : it's a free download and perfectly save you'll find the link in first Aid too !