Picture tutorial on how to post pictures/ icons/ signatures

Problems with the forum ? Ask here !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Govi
Sean's Celestial Angel No 1

Picture tutorial on how to post pictures/ icons/ signatures

Post by Govi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 am

As some members seem to struggle with how to handle Photobucket, here a simple tutorial. Hope that does the trick!

Posting pictures

1. Go to the Photobucket page the picture is on

Put the cursor on the picture and a box with codes will appear underneath, pick the fourth code (IMG CODE) and rightclick = copy the complete code! (NOT just the lImage

Now go to the forum and paste the code in your post:

et voila!!!!!!!

Icons

There are two ways to post an icon/avatar

In both cases you go to Profile (on top of the forum) and scroll down to the avatar part

1. Loading an icon/avatar fro Photobucket:

Go to the page with the icon on your PB. Cursor over the picture; box appears. This time you pich the second option: direct link

Post it in your profile where it says; link to off-site Avatar and paste it there

et voila!!!

Second option:

Load an Avatar from your PC:

Instead of the former step, chose for upload Avatar from your machine:

et voila!!!!!

Signatures:

Go into your Profile to the Signature section. Follow the same steps like post pictures:

1. Go to the Photobucket page the picture is on

Put the cursor on the picture and a box with codes will appear underneath, pick the fourth code (IMG CODE) and rightclick = copy the code

Paste it into your signature section

et voila!

This is the top text on this picture.
marniemckay
Bean Mistress

Post by marniemckay » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi Govi...I think I understand the inserting picture part...but the icon and signature...I will have to study and play around abit. I am sending you a pic of my horse and me...thought you might want to know what I look like... ;-)
I sure appreciate the tutorial...I did catch on to copying the img in the block under the PH picture page...which made me so delighted. And I have to apologise for not constantly thanking you for my icon..I am an animal lover...like any picture of Sean on horseback...
I had a thought when watching Sharpe...I would liken how Sean looked with the blonde hair...to Robert Redford in younger days...And you know that Redford is a real Hollywood glamour movie star....I don't think Redford has anything on Sean...I have always been a R.Redford fan as well as Viggo too..Both these actors are great horsemen. I think Sean might be as well...just had to throw that in as a horse lover...
Again thankyou for all you do....
Hugs...Marnie
Govi
Sean's Celestial Angel No 1

Post by Govi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:07 am

A lovely picture Marnie and a lovely horse. Sean rides very well and there are plenty pictures with him on hirseback! :-D

No need to thank me at all for the icon; that's what they are here or; you're welcome.

I am sure, with this tutorial, it will be all a piece of cake.