Signature test

Problems with the forum ? Ask here !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Reanna
Been Adult

Post by Reanna » Fri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

I saw that sig the other night for the first time and I thought it was great. It really made me laugh. It made me wonder what it was he said that he obviously made a mess of :lol: (My guess is it might be a voice over for an advert or something, because it doesn't strike me as an interview)
Your signature is adorable :congrats:
noiram73
Bean Mistress

Post by noiram73 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Julie wrote:It's gorgeous!
OMG this smile is lethal - I'm getting worried that if we post in the same threads too often we may cause permanent damage to the other members :lol: ;-)
Don't worry about us, Julie - we never can get enough or too much of Seans gorgeous smile! :lol:
Gali - I love your signature, too! Great job!
Thanks to Isabel and Govi for my avatar.
celyse92
Been Adult

Post by celyse92 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:53 am

gali - that is beautiful! You did a wonderful job! :cheer:
If you don't mind me asking, what did you use, or how did you make it?
gali1963
Bean Adolescent

Post by gali1963 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:59 am

celyse92 wrote: If you don't mind me asking, what did you use, or how did you make it?
Of course not, celyse. I'm happy, you like it. :thanksies: I used a free program to create gifs (including animated gifs). It is called GIF X, but it is in German. I found it with Google. I am shure, you find a program in English, too. The clip is from YouTube and I had to download, and convert it to an AVI-file to use it. Then I tried and tried and tried... Sorry that I can't explain it better, but my English is not so good. :oops:
Thank you Govi for my Avatar

Sean Bean LIVES!!!
Julie
Bean Adolescent

Post by Julie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 pm

You are to be congratulated more than me Gali! :bow:
I was only proud of myself for being able to upload this gif somewhere and then using it here, but I did not actually make it! :oops:
ImageImage
celyse92
Been Adult

Post by celyse92 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:49 pm

gali1963 wrote:
celyse92 wrote: If you don't mind me asking, what did you use, or how did you make it?
Of course not, celyse. I'm happy, you like it. :thanksies: I used a free program to create gifs (including animated gifs). It is called GIF X, but it is in German. I found it with Google. I am shure, you find a program in English, too. The clip is from YouTube and I had to download, and convert it to an AVI-file to use it. Then I tried and tried and tried... Sorry that I can't explain it better, but my English is not so good. :oops:
Thank you for the information gali! I appreciate your help :highfive:
Reanna
Been Adult

Post by Reanna » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:31 pm

gali1963 wrote:
OMG if I tried that i'll probably knock the earth out of orbit and make it crash into the sun ! Glad you didn't leave it to me to do, I'm just happy to watch yours and that you managed to do all that - it sounds very confusing. It still makes me laugh every time :lol: :lol: :-D