A Spell for a Reply

Fan Fiction about Sean, non 18+

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

blackthorngoodchild

A Spell for a Reply

Post by blackthorngoodchild » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

I am a solitary white witch, so I do a bit of (good) magick now and then, and I thought I'd share with you a new spell of mine.

I do hope this will not cause offense to anyone; that is not my intention, but I appreciate there is a lot of mis-information out there about paganism. If anyone out there would like to use this, feel free.

* Watch your favourite SMB video clip, film extract etc, and light a tea-light, then say the chant three times.

As I watch the DVD,
Your voice calls to me
Stirring my heart from afar
You thrill me, you rock me;
You free me and shock me
Your talent and work fill my mind
You calm me, you move me;
My passion floods through me...
This letter I've finally signed
To you it must fly,
Please send a reply
Connecting a fan and a star.

* Allow the tea-light to burn down naturally and look forward to the outcome.
callie
Bean Teen

Post by callie » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:43 pm

I like it! I've heard about white witches a few years before and think it is a very interesting way to put more feelings, rituals and place for good wishes in our lifes.

I don't want to send a letter for a reply, but - if this also would work - I could do the spell for one of you who wants to send that letter?
blackthorngoodchild

Post by blackthorngoodchild » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 am

callie wrote:I like it! I've heard about white witches a few years before and think it is a very interesting way to put more feelings, rituals and place for good wishes in our lifes.

I don't want to send a letter for a reply, but - if this also would work - I could do the spell for one of you who wants to send that letter?
Thanks, Callie, I did the spell this morning and I have just sent the letter off to his agent. Maybe you could do it on my behalf too - it certainly worked when you crossed your fingers for that boxset! It was quite a hard letter to write but I hope SMB will like it. I will let you know what reply I get.
callie
Bean Teen

Post by callie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

I'd love to do this. :-D

Maybe it also will work because it wasn't easy to you to write the letter. I often think if we do something with more power than usual it gets more potency. abighugs_gif