Govi reporting

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice

annbax
Sean's Guardian

Post by annbax » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Roslin wrote::worship: :bow: :bow: :cheer: :cheer: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :highfive: :thankyou: :thankyou: :clap: :clap: :yay: :yay: :highfive:
I've just seen the banner, Govi - it's FANTASTIC - Thankyou! :likeit: :thankyou: :bigthanks: :thanksies:
:bigthanks: :bigthanks: hughands

I love my new banner and avatar too thanks Govi it is fabulous!
debbiej

Post by debbiej » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:15 pm

My, my - don't you look smart Annbax :agree:

:lol:

D
hklettuce06
Bean VIP

Post by hklettuce06 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 pm

:margarita:
Last edited by hklettuce06 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jenny Elffan
Bean VIP

Post by Jenny Elffan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:19 pm

:shock: Was Sean in WSC?! :shock:

:roll:

Banner created by the altogether wonderful Jo. Thanks!
farrell1009
Been Adult

Post by farrell1009 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Jenny Elffan wrote::shock: Was Sean in WSC?! :shock:

Did I miss something? :dunno: (scratches head)
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." ~ Anais Nin
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)

Post by Pudge » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 pm

farrell1009 wrote:
Jenny Elffan wrote::shock: Was Sean in WSC?! :shock:

Did I miss something? :dunno: (scratches head)
I was about to post something too. Am confused also.

Jenny.....was your post suppose to be another thread? Also.....are you asking if Sean was in When Saturday Comes? If so.....the answer is a resounding YES!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[center]Image
[/center]
debbiej

Post by debbiej » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 pm

I think the full details are in another thread Pudge, but back several pages in this one there is mention of the trip to Bramall Lane.

And I think we can safely assume that Jenny does realise Sean was in WSC - and was joking :lol:

D
Pudge

Post by Pudge » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:07 pm

debbiej wrote:I think the full details are in another thread Pudge, but back several pages in this one there is mention of the trip to Bramall Lane.

And I think we can safely assume that Jenny does realise Sean was in WSC - and was joking :lol:

D
Full details of what? I'm lost again! What thread?

DUH!!!! I guess I'm too gullible! :oops: :roll: Also didn't see her :roll: smilie at the end of her message! I couldn't figure out how she didn't know about WSC!!! LOL!!!

I do think things get a bit confusing (maybe I'm just making excuses for myself :roll: ) but sometimes people discuss "inside" things that they and the ones they are talking to know about, but the other people reading the thread/post have no idea what is going on!
[center]Image
[/center]
debbiej

Post by debbiej » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Full details of our visit to Bramall Lane, Pudge.

I'm pretty sure there's something about it in Govi's Diary and there are pics in the thread in For Your Eyes Only.

I appreciate there's a lot of chat about the trip to Sheffield and it may not be easy to follow, but no-one's discussing "inside" things, or excluding anybody.

There were 13 of us there and I'm sure not every one of us was aware of exactly what was going on at every single moment :lol:

Hugs

D
Pudge

Post by Pudge » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 am

debbiej wrote:I appreciate there's a lot of chat about the trip to Sheffield and it may not be easy to follow, but no-one's discussing "inside" things, or excluding anybody.
Debbie......I wasn't referring to the Sheffield trip. Sorry! I was talking in general when sometimes people mention things when they have these open discussion posts between themselves and another specific person or persons (sort of like something that would be discussed in a PM).......details that would be confusing to someone outside of having the direct knowledge of what took place. That's all. That's what gets confusing to me sometimes. I guess I just brought up that point because I was mentioning about being confused and it made me think of what else "throws me off" at times. I wasn't trying to complain. "Inside talk" incidences happen on just about any discussion forum once in a while....it's natural...... it HAS happened here ..... no big deal!!! I'm sorry that you thought that I was pointing fingers towards the Sheffield 13. Just trying to explain why I don't understand things sometimes. :smile: I'll go back under here for now before I cause any more trouble :chair:
Last edited by Pudge on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image
[/center]
Bee

Post by Bee » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:36 am

Can I join you Pudge?! :shock:
Pudge

Post by Pudge » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 am

Bee wrote:Can I join you Pudge?! :shock:

Here Bee......would you like the :couch: or the :chair: ?? :rotfl:
[center]Image
[/center]
Jenny Elffan
Bean VIP

Post by Jenny Elffan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Farrell and Pudge, my silly throwaway comment was a response to hklettuce's previous post which she has now deleted.
:smile:

Banner created by the altogether wonderful Jo. Thanks!
Govi
Sean's Celestial Angel No 1

Post by Govi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:49 pm

Well, I've lost what this is all about exactly, don't know what HKL posted, but I hope she didn't take it down because she misunderstood you Jenny. I will pm her !
Bee

Post by Bee » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:02 pm

The chair would be great Pudge! If the couch is too soft, I'll end up sitting in it for life!!! :lol: :lol: