Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
...that beautiful smile...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
farrell1009
Been Adult

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: ...that beautiful smile... Reply with quote
A thousand pardons if this has ever been discussed before but not to my knowledge...

I am having a minor disagreement with my daughter regarding that gorgeous, brilliant, mesmerizing smile. Has Sean ever had his teeth fixed? Does anyone know for certain?
Dancing Bean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you look at him in AWGTA, he's got a funny little tooth at the front, bottom row.

Not there now, so he must have had some work done at some time, yup.

I love his smile, his teeth seem quite 'square' at the top, unusual. Hard to explain, and I'm rambling as usual!
farrell1009
Been Adult

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dancing Bean wrote:
If you look at him in AWGTA, he's got a funny little tooth at the front, bottom row.

Not there now, so he must have had some work done at some time, yup.

I love his smile, his teeth seem quite 'square' at the top, unusual. Hard to explain, and I'm rambling as usual!

I know exactly what you mean by "square". I'd noticed this too and somehow it just makes him all that more dreamy....
faithfuljewel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sean has had his teeth fixed twice, I think and has spoken about it in an interview, but I'm at a loss as to which article it was. Anyone?
dakcarm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
From what I understand he has had quite a lot of dental work done to get that hollywood type smile. Look at his earlier films. His teeth were not good at all. I read somewhere that he had like $10,000.00 worth of dental work done at a dentist in California. More done after he filmed Sharpe's Challenge because it still wasn't quite right. I may be wrong because you never can believe what you read. I wouldn't care anyway. He has a smile to melt the coldest heart.
hklettuce06
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know he's mentioned several times in interviews that he's had dental work done - he's not shy about it. I can't remember a particular interview now at the moment, I'll have to look around.

But if you look at the older movies and photos the smile is all his - old teeth or new.

Everbean1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Happy

Last edited by Everbean1 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Nina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Love its smile .....
I believe that the photo is of Pudge...

Pendragon
Delicate Flower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
And we either didn't floss, or we have a temp filling in place. Pudge? Professional opinion please? Laughing
Bean's Mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
No professional opinion here, only eagle eyes.... but I believe we didnt floss, PD! Laughing

dakcarm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yep. Definate object between the front teeth.
debbiej

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, I guess the improved teeth are an improvement Rolling Eyes

Alright, I KNOW that's a stupid remark, but you know what i mean!

But the SMILE is about SO MUCH MORE.

D
farrell1009
Been Adult

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Everbean1 wrote:
He had major dental work done before filming on Patriot Games...he didn't want to be known as the brit with the bad teeth.

Actually, The Field is where the disagreement started between my daughter and I. She was saying how bad his teeth looked and I agreed, but I thought for certain that his teeth were made to look that bad for the film. In Caravaggio of course, he's got a capped gold front tooth (which is kind of sexy and gypsy-ish to me...) but his teeth look in much better condition in some of the films made around the same period, like In the Border Country or The Fifteen Streets.
So okay, yes he's had work done but it looks to me that for certain films, he's had "help" in making his teeth look worse than they are..er..were?

...and I agree, he's always had that incredible smile--there's no faking that for any amount of cosmetic dentistry! Very Happy
annbax
Sean's Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well said Farrell... The smile is more about the manand not his dentistry.. the beautiful eyes and the facial shape only adds to the inner beauty of the man and his warm personality.
myowyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I also agree with you girls, sean has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen before...and the one I will never see! lol

Anyway I think that when it's simple to have nice teeth, you must do it and he did, so he's really the perfect man for us all, will be hard to share him! Coz he's a man not an object, lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> FACTS All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: