Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Sorry that I haven't 'bean' around

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaundryBleach
Bean Baby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Sorry that I haven't 'bean' around Reply with quote
Hi all
This is the bottled news of Laundry Bleach... Haven't "bean" around lately. Thelife on the other side of the box had kept me away.. I am still following Sean's career. The last I heard that he just completed the movie "The Black Death" and it is currently out. I'm trying to catch that movie. I also heard that he is working on another movie "Legends" Not sure if it is true or not.. I am still trying to search that movie.. Sean factinastes me.. I just finished watching " Cleanskin". It is amovie that you can't step away for a moment or you will miss the entire plot. I heard but not confirmed yet that he is working in the 2nd installment of "Silent Hill". I am still keeping my ears to the grounds for further developments of his career.. Hope you all are enjoying St. Patty's Day .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome back!
mjcd1951
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome back to TMB! JOY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sigpic made by Govi
Shieldmaiden
Bean Teen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry this is being posted so late.

Page 1 of 1