Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New release Ned Stark figurine/doll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> SEAN BEAN COLLECTIBLES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: New release Ned Stark figurine/doll Reply with quote
http://winteriscoming.net/2014/02/first-pictures-of-funkos-game-of-thrones-legacy-collection-action-figures-leaked/

Click on photo there to enlarge

noiram73
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for posting this, Pudge! I don't collect things like that, but the figure of Ned looks nice... (yes, of course it does, it looks a little bit like Sean... )
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: New release Ned Stark figurine/doll Reply with quote
Pudge wrote:
http://winteriscoming.net/2014/02/first-pictures-of-funkos-game-of-thrones-legacy-collection-action-figures-leaked/

Click on photo there to enlarge

It SORT of looks like Sean. I'll have to track that one down to add to my collection! Laughing Laughing Laughing
gmcw
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did a little research on the Game of Thrones figures. There's another one of Ned Stark/Sean Bean in the fur cloak holding his sword. I may have to track both of them down as there's a local outlet for them here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> SEAN BEAN COLLECTIBLES All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: