Sean's Tattoos

All about the man

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

OicorZ
Bean Mistress

Sean's Tattoos

Post by OicorZ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:29 pm

I don't know if is the correct thread to post this question. I have doing Screencaps on the last interviews of JA and i have noticed that Sean has something like seem a tattoo on his left wrist i think i almost can read SUFC (obviosly Sheffield United) is it a new Tattoo? or he already had it?

This is what i mean:

Thank you darlings!
SeansRose
Location: my body in Munich - my thoughts in Sheffield - my heart...always with Sean

Post by SeansRose » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Great screencaps, oicor! I think it´s the correct thread. That tattoo reads SUFC and Sean got it for several years but I can´t remember since when. Maybe 2007/2008.

Edit to add:
It was 2007 - here´s an interview he did for The Hitcher and he mentions the new tattoo
DID YOU GET ANOTHER TATTOO?
I did actually, yeah. We got promoted to the Premiere League. So I got a tattoo on my wrist. “S-U-F-C” Sheffield United Football Club. I got it in May. We got promoted to the Premiere League for the first time in thirteen years. Me and couple of my friends said if we ever get promoted again, we’d get the tattoos.
http://cinema.com/articles/4886/hitcher ... view.phtml
"...I´m still Sean that me mates went to school with, not Sean the film star. And that´s the way I prefer to be..."
-Sean Bean-

loucifer67
Site Admin

Post by loucifer67 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:17 pm

SeansRose wrote:Great screencaps, oicor! I think it´s the correct thread. That tattoo reads SUFC and Sean got it for several years but I can´t remember since when. Maybe 2007/2008.

Edit to add:
It was 2007 - here´s an interview he did for The Hitcher and he mentions the new tattoo
DID YOU GET ANOTHER TATTOO?
I did actually, yeah. We got promoted to the Premiere League. So I got a tattoo on my wrist. “S-U-F-C” Sheffield United Football Club. I got it in May. We got promoted to the Premiere League for the first time in thirteen years. Me and couple of my friends said if we ever get promoted again, we’d get the tattoos.
http://cinema.com/articles/4886/hitcher ... view.phtml
Actually he got it in 1991 if I'm correct
EDIT - The "100% Blade" one was 1991 - Sorry

Lou
x
OicorZ
Bean Mistress

Post by OicorZ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Thank you ladies! I didn't know about this one!!
Wow this man always surprise me! Thanks for the link of the interview! :bow: :highfive: ;-)
morvgal58

Post by morvgal58 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:48 pm

I'm so glad he has not got any more - his body is much too pretty to spoil.
Catherine
Bean Adolescent

Post by Catherine » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:15 am

:agree: