Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Asking Forgiveness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> PLEASE READ: News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Asking Forgiveness Reply with quote
Dear TMB Family

Firstly I would to like to say hello and wish everyone a happy holiday season.

Now I also need to ask all of you for your forgiveness for not updating you on what is happening in my world and secondly to say to say I am very sorry that I have left the running of the site to others. I'm pleased to see the forum has continued much as before despite my absence.

I am very grateful to SeansRose and Morvgal for keeping everything running in my absence but it has been pointed out to me that I have taken advantage of their goodwill for far too long and for this I humbly apologise to them and to you.

I would unburden myself here about what is happening in my life but I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses for my absence. Lets just say that real life got in the way and many other things overtook my dedication to you all and for this I am sorry

In hindsight I maybe should have asked for more help in the beginning of my tenure in the running of the site, instead of trying to be all things to all people.

With this in mind I do not want the forum to fade away as there are too many wonderful people who contribute and friendships here that are precious. So I am looking for support and hoping you have it in your hearts to help.

Firstly I could remain the Admin of this forum and create new members as and when I am notified. I can change banners for the holidays (I have added the Christmas ones today) I can still be reached by PM or email for queries. But I do not have the resources or time to do daily picture posting and hunt for pictures/video's. I will always try to find shows/films for download (where unavailable) if possible but this takes time that I don't have in great supply.

If you feel that ownership/admin should pass to someone else I will understand and make the necessary arrangements to see this done

I still love and admire Sean's work and I treasure your support in the past but with my time constraints I just cannot give TMB the true time it deserves.

Please take time to thank SeansRose and Morvgal for all their hard work (if you haven't already) as I know you appreciate them as much as I do

So lets open the discussion and see what will work for you all

Hoping that you will understand

Louise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dear Louise,

Thanks for the update and sometimes life can take a turn for the worse.
I hope It will all sort itself out for you soon..

I don't know if I'm in a position to argue about you being the TMB admin. And I rather leave that to the ladies who do all the 'hard work'..

I will keep searching the Internet for news and pic's anyway... and of course share them on TMB.

Special thanks to Morvgal & SeansRose to keep the daily's 'allive'!!

Louise, take care..
And I wish each and everyone of you a great holiday season and all the best for the new year!!!

XXX
Mirjam
(Brenna)

PS. The banners are lovely!
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Agreeing with Brenna on all the above - she said it so much better than I could.
morvgal58

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dear Lou,

Thank you for bringing us all up to date. SeansRose and I are discussing possibilities, throwing ideas around, etc. and I am sure we will come up with A Cunning Plan very soon.

Meanwhile, have a very Happy Christmas.

Love,

Morvgal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> PLEASE READ: News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: