AND SEAN ONLY!" /> The Mighty Bean :: View topic - Sir John Hurt
Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Sir John Hurt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> MOVIE & TELEVISION SHOWS DISCUSSION THREAD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morvgal58

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Sir John Hurt Reply with quote
Sad to hear to-day of the death of that great actor John Hurt. He played numerous wonderful roles, but his two films with Sean stand out for me. His cynical journalist in "Windprints" helped make sense of that baffling film and as for his crafty "simpleton" in "The Field" - Wow! what acting. He always said this was one of his favourite films, and I can imagine he and Richard Harris having a great time, leading the young Sean astray in those fabulous Irish pubs. Lovely fellah - he will be greatly missed.
SeansRose

Location: my body in Munich - my thoughts in Sheffield - my heart...always with Sean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Miss him too Crying or Very sad
In "Sean Bean - The Biography" it is mentioned that John Hurt has been Seanīs biggest inspiration and that he had taught him a valuable lesson in the need to adopt a disciplined way of working.

Brenna
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A great actor gone with the passing of John Hurt...
I downloaded 'the Elephant man' yesterday evening to re-watch.. and felt so weird when I read he passed away this morning..
But never a better moment to watch this legend..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> MOVIE & TELEVISION SHOWS DISCUSSION THREAD All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: