Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
EURO Cup 2008

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: EURO Cup 2008 Reply with quote
As 2008 will be a fun year with lots of soccer parties, public viewings, celebrations, beers & Co, I start the thread by now.
My wish for the final: Germany vs. Greece (and I donīt care who wins - there will be partying anyway cause the Munich-people are very grecophil :-)

EURO 2008 FINALS NATIONS
Poland, Portugal, Italy, France, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Croatia, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Romania, the Netherlands and the joint hosts Austria and Switzerland.

Defending Champions: Greece

Soulmate
Macpy
Bean's Mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
World Cup and Euro are the only games of soccer watch, not much interested in the rest of the Bundesliga but it will be fun watching nations playing agains nations. Although I think it wont be as big as last year when we had the WM in Germany! Rolling Eyes

soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We will make it big!!! Wink)
Of course it is not the same as it doesnīt take place here - I loved the worldcup games in Munich - have never seen so many nations and crazy people, dancing on the seats in the metro-trains and everywhere, in my whole life - and party everywhere, in all streets, bars, restaurants and homes. Loved it!
Anyway - am ready to support my fav. teams and have all equipment like shirts and whistles and colours for the face-stripes and everything :-)
And I canīt wait Seanatas posts in that time Laughing Laughing Laughing
Soulmate
Macpy
Bean's Mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok, lets make it big! Wink Will get my little German flag out again!

soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
lol - itīs really fun to start with the whole flag-and-colours-thing when you are older - nearly my whole life it was politically total incorrect to show flag - every thinking being would have yelled "oh my god she must be right-winged". And since last year itīs suddenly correct, allowed, and even fancy - nice thing :-)))
Feels still a bit strange though, I must agree! But this is a beautiful country with a lot of open and warmhearted people, lots of culture, history, good products, nature and landscapes, and we must learn to show off a bit Laughing And soon we can even offer a great movie with one of the best actors in the world, partly "made in Germany"
Soulmate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> SPORTS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: