Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
RocknRolla
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> MOVIE & TELEVISION SHOWS DISCUSSION THREAD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathi
Been Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been a fan since "Lock, Stock" and was waiting for this to come out in the worst way. I love how he recycles a lot of the actors throughout his movies, it's neat to see them in different roles, and I absolutely love Mark Strong - he's such a badass and a really talented actor.
Terry
Cold shower didn´t help!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Strong is like the British Gene Hackman right now--he's in everything! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Terry wrote:

Mark Strong is like the British Gene Hackman right now--he's in everything! Laughing

I have noticed that, he's just keeps popping up. As Archy though, that's still my favourite role from him. The Archy slap. Laughing

I had no idea he was in Body of Lies, but kept thinking there was something familiar about the guy - hubby and I spent countless hours arguing and trying to figure out who it was (looking at the credits is cheating to us) - and when we saw his IMDB listing, we were completely blown away at how much he disappeared into the role.
Lunar Kissed
BeanToddler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
One thing that I like about that movie is that there are so many great characters in it. I was asked whom my favorite was and I had a difficult time choosing. I know, I know, that everyone expects me to select Gerard Butler's One-Two because I adore the man and he was the reason I was interested in seeing it when I first heard of it, before seeing a trailer when I went to see Appaloosa.

I think I should be seeing more Guy Ritchie films.
Cold shower didn´t help!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
He hasn't done a whole lot of movies, but I like them. Except for the execrable "Swept Away" with ex-wife Madonna. I sure hope the sex was worth it. Oops, did I say that out loud? Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I LOVE that movie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> MOVIE & TELEVISION SHOWS DISCUSSION THREAD All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: