Open letter to all!

Please read before joining !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Govi
Sean's Celestial Angel No 1

Open letter to all!

Post by Govi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:52 pm

I am too busy with my own websites and board to visit other boards, but recent comments posted elsewhere, originally in public, have been brought to my attention by other board members.

Let me explain once again that in no way do I see Sean through rose coloured spectacles. On the contrary, it is his humanity and down to earth qualities that I admire, in addition to his acting.

We - Terry, Southernbelle, Moominmamma, Macpy and I - do not censor free speech on this board. If we did, we would immediately delete controversial discussions, rather than letting them run and moderating them. What we will not allow is for things to degenerate into nasty, unfounded speculation and malicious gossip. We also reserve the right to delete nasty flaming posts and trolls.

We do not trash, Sean, his family or forum members and unlike some people, we do not trash other boards or their administrators. When we feel that discussions contravene clearly stated board policy, we say so, politely. If this is seen as somehow Draconian and Dictatorial, I am sorry, but this is how things are run here. We are trying to keep this forum a place where people can come and admire Sean and his work in a pleasant atmosphere.

Govi