Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Transformers 3 3D Funny Bad Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> MOVIE & TELEVISION SHOWS DISCUSSION THREAD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaryJaneZigZag
Been Adult

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Transformers 3 3D Funny Bad Reviews Reply with quote
I think I've mentioned before the 'Death And Taxes' magazine website - cool music, pop culture & lots of other neat stuff.

This article -- a collection of bad review writing for the new Transformers movie -- made me laugh my @$$ off. The lines are SO good!

Peter Howell from the Toronto Star is my new hero:

Quote:
Picking the “best” of the three Transformers movies is like choosing death by firing squad, shark mauling or being crushed by one of Wile E. Coyote’s giant anvils.

Check it out for a giggle

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/111149/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-top-5-hilariously-bad-reviews/
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw most of those lines in the original reviews; I love movie review writing. Writers seldom get the opportunity to fling adjectives around that way. The reason I read them in the first place, you may have guessed, is because my family and I are hard core Transformers junkies. Oh yeah! We have the toys, we have the tee shirts, and we own the previous two DVDs.

I agree with most of the reviews (all the ones I saw were bad) and loved it anyway. (*shakes head*). There's just no nope for some people. Laughing

Angie
blue
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
cymbalon, I'm no hardcore fan like you Very Happy but I like them too, especialle Optimus Prime Very Happy I think the first 2 movies are better than the 3rd, its a bit different...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: