Transformers 3 3D Funny Bad Reviews

Discuss non-Sean movies !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

MaryJaneZigZag
Been Adult

Transformers 3 3D Funny Bad Reviews

Post by MaryJaneZigZag » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 am

I think I've mentioned before the 'Death And Taxes' magazine website - cool music, pop culture & lots of other neat stuff.

This article -- a collection of bad review writing for the new Transformers movie -- made me laugh my @$$ off. The lines are SO good!

Peter Howell from the Toronto Star is my new hero:
Picking the “best” of the three Transformers movies is like choosing death by firing squad, shark mauling or being crushed by one of Wile E. Coyote’s giant anvils.
Check it out for a giggle

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/111149/ ... d-reviews/
You can tell a lot from a woman's hands. For instance, if they're locked around your throat--she's probably a little upset.
Cymbalom
Bean VIP

Post by Cymbalom » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 pm

I saw most of those lines in the original reviews; I love movie review writing. Writers seldom get the opportunity to fling adjectives around that way. The reason I read them in the first place, you may have guessed, is because my family and I are hard core Transformers junkies. Oh yeah! We have the toys, we have the tee shirts, and we own the previous two DVDs.

I agree with most of the reviews (all the ones I saw were bad) and loved it anyway. (*shakes head*). There's just no nope for some people. :lol:

Angie
blue
Bean Mistress

Post by blue » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm

cymbalon, I'm no hardcore fan like you :-D but I like them too, especialle Optimus Prime :-D I think the first 2 movies are better than the 3rd, its a bit different...