Sean - the only one!?

Discuss non-Sean movies !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

noiram73
Bean Mistress

Post by noiram73 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:58 pm

gmcw wrote:Sean has a lovely voice! I have 3 tapes/cd's in which he has done reading. WONDERFUL!! :inlove:
Which CDs do you have? Does Sean read books or poems? I think he read some Sharpe-books, didn't he?
Thanks to Isabel and Govi for my avatar.
gmcw
Bean VIP

Post by gmcw » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm

noiram73 wrote:
gmcw wrote:Sean has a lovely voice! I have 3 tapes/cd's in which he has done reading. WONDERFUL!! :inlove:
Which CDs do you have? Does Sean read books or poems? I think he read some Sharpe-books, didn't he?
I have abridged versions of "Sharpe's Tiger" and "Sharpe's Devil" that Sean reads. Then I have a 2 CD set of Sean reading Benedict Flynn's "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table". I got all these off Ebay US at various times. I've only seen the 2 Sharpe's audio tapes ONCE and I had to buy them from UK sellers. (With EXPENSIVE shipping!) The King Arthur set I see quite frequently. Bean does very well on all of them! :bow:
mohraa
Bean Adolescent

Post by mohraa » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Nice question but I'll answer it later
mohraa
Bean Adolescent

Post by mohraa » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm

As an actor? U mean
Kizzy
Bean VIP

Post by Kizzy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 am

Yes, as an actor ...

Kizzy

Banner courtesy of Astrid, pictures due to Pudge
Brenna
Bean VIP

Post by Brenna » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Just scanning trough the forum.. and i'm realy curious.... do we still have other favorites?????

For me Sean is my absolute Nr.1!
But i also admire Viggo for his incredible acting skills, and his talent in poetry and art. Such an interresting man.... ok.... and not bad looking either... ;-)
Also i never mind to watch Gerard Butler.. guess i'm a sucker for rough looking men with a sexy voice with an accent.. :lol:

Ok back to the Sean-part again..
X
*Live Your Dreams*
Brenna
Bean VIP

Post by Brenna » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Just scanning trough the forum.. and i'm realy curious.... do we still have other favorites?????

For me Sean is my absolute Nr.1!
But i also admire Viggo for his incredible acting skills, and his talent in poetry and art. Such an interresting man.... ok.... and not bad looking either... ;-)
Also i never mind to watch Gerard Butler.. guess i'm a sucker for rough looking men with a sexy voice with an accent.. :lol:

Ok back to the Sean-part again..
X
*Live Your Dreams*
morvgal58

Post by morvgal58 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:55 pm

Sean has been my No. 1 for 25 years! No-one could replace him. Though as a teenager I had a huge crush on Marlon Brando. Lately, I have to admit to a sneaking regard (Phew!) for Sam Heughan (sorry Sean).