Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Indian Summer
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> IN THE PIPELINE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toastie
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Indian Summer Reply with quote
Another 'possible' project for Sean :

http://www.arriworldsales.de/2013/07/sean-bean-attached-to-star-in-brian-wards-indian-summer/

"(Munich, 18/07/2013) Breaking News: Exciting news on the upcoming feature film INDIAN SUMMER, written and directed by Brian Ward (screenwriter on THE INTERPRETER). The producer Iain Brown (Brown Films) scored a coup by attaching Sean Bean (THE LORD OF THE RINGS, GAME OF THRONES) to star next to Ashley Jensen (UGLY BETTY, GNOMEO & JULIA) in the leading role on INDIAN SUMMER. Chaske Spencer (TWILIGHT franchise) is also member of the main cast. INDIAN SUMMER is a bittersweet romance about love, life and identity, set on a remote sheep farm in the Scottish Highlands in the summer of 1967, the “Summer of Love”. It’s the story of an orphaned boy, his embittered uncle, and beautiful but lonely aunt, whose lives are changed forever by the arrival of an exotic stranger, who turns out to be not only a U.S. Marine, but a Native American Indian.

ARRI Worldsales is handling the international distribution rights on INDIAN SUMMER and is offering the script to interested buyers."

Suppose Sean will be another embittered uncle so won't get the romance but would probably enjoy filming in Scotland. He is getting a very long list of 'in the pipeline' films but no real evidence that he is actually filming any of them, including Jupiter Ascending which never seems to mention him on set. A couple of lads said he was at their resort in Turkey this week. They may have been joking. Laughing
Kizzy
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, at least we know that Sean is involved in Jupiter Ascending, even if he's not in Chicago. And we know that Legends must shoot in the not too distant future too.
... and then we'll just have to cross fingers and hope some of his other projects get the necessary financing.

Kizzy

Banner courtesy of Astrid, pictures due to Pudge
noiram73
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you, Toastie - perhaps we'll see more of Sean's work. Sounds interesting! Smile
Cold shower didn´t help!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great, a straight drama!It sounds promising if it gets off the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you, Toastie, I like this !
Been Adult

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Exciting find, thank you Toastie!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for this interesting news Toastie!

Sounds promising, but as you say he's bound to be the embittered uncle, as despite his acting prowess I don't think anyone would cast him as a Native American Indian - just a bit too blond and blue-eyed!! Shocked Laughing Laughing

Lovely sig pic by the lovely Carol
noiram73
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lotte wrote:

Sounds promising, but as you say he's bound to be the embittered uncle, as despite his acting prowess I don't think anyone would cast him as a Native American Indian - just a bit too blond and blue-eyed!! Shocked Laughing Laughing

PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Toastie for the link. Well Sean is just "attached" which means he can get out of it if the film takes too long to get bought/distributed etc. Nothing set in stone, unfortunately. On top of that they are just in the process of trying to find a buyer so this one could be a long time down the pike getting made or even shelved. Guess it's another wait and see like several of the other "attached" ones on the shelf at this time.

Lotte wrote:

No, LOL, Sean wouldn't be the native American character as that looks like it would be this Chaske Spencer's part. According to the Imdb his heritage includes Sioux, Nez Perce, Cherokee, Creek, French, and Dutch.

Last edited by Pudge on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
gmcw
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the link, Toastie!

Now, has anyone been keeping track of how many projects Sean has "in the pipeline"??? Rolling Eyes
Kizzy
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can see them either in 'news' or in 'current projects'.

Govi used to maintain a page on the TMB website for projects in the pipeline, but it is not completely up to date now.

Kizzy

gmcw
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kizzy wrote:

Govi used to maintain a page on the TMB website for projects in the pipeline, but it is not completely up to date now.

Kizzy

Thanks, Kizzy! I'll be interested in knowing how many "in the pipeline" projects have actually gotten made. Of course, I do not know how many are STILL "in the pipeline" even off that list....
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
gmcw wrote:
Kizzy wrote:

Kizzy

Thanks, Kizzy! I'll be interested in knowing how many "in the pipeline" projects have actually gotten made. Of course, I do not know how many are STILL "in the pipeline" even off that list....

I could add a "Pipeline/Rumoured Projects" thread
Lou
x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
loucifer67 wrote:
gmcw wrote:
Kizzy wrote:

Kizzy

I could add a "Pipeline/Rumoured Projects" thread
Lou
x

that would be VERY nice if you would do that, Lou!! How many others are interested or is THAT a silly question? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kizzy
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Since we can no longer expect the TMB website to be kept updated - for obvious reasons - I think it's a VERY silly question to ask if more than one is interested in a 'pipeline' thread Laughing
I certainly am for one....

Kizzy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> IN THE PIPELINE All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: