A chance to record all those rumoured projects

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Toastie
Bean VIP

Indian Summer

Post by Toastie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Another 'possible' project for Sean :

http://www.arriworldsales.de/2013/07/se ... an-summer/

"(Munich, 18/07/2013) Breaking News: Exciting news on the upcoming feature film INDIAN SUMMER, written and directed by Brian Ward (screenwriter on THE INTERPRETER). The producer Iain Brown (Brown Films) scored a coup by attaching Sean Bean (THE LORD OF THE RINGS, GAME OF THRONES) to star next to Ashley Jensen (UGLY BETTY, GNOMEO & JULIA) in the leading role on INDIAN SUMMER. Chaske Spencer (TWILIGHT franchise) is also member of the main cast. INDIAN SUMMER is a bittersweet romance about love, life and identity, set on a remote sheep farm in the Scottish Highlands in the summer of 1967, the “Summer of Love”. It’s the story of an orphaned boy, his embittered uncle, and beautiful but lonely aunt, whose lives are changed forever by the arrival of an exotic stranger, who turns out to be not only a U.S. Marine, but a Native American Indian.

ARRI Worldsales is handling the international distribution rights on INDIAN SUMMER and is offering the script to interested buyers."

Suppose Sean will be another embittered uncle so won't get the romance but would probably enjoy filming in Scotland. He is getting a very long list of 'in the pipeline' films but no real evidence that he is actually filming any of them, including Jupiter Ascending which never seems to mention him on set. A couple of lads said he was at their resort in Turkey this week. They may have been joking. :lol:
Kizzy
Bean VIP

Post by Kizzy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Well, at least we know that Sean is involved in Jupiter Ascending, even if he's not in Chicago. And we know that Legends must shoot in the not too distant future too.
... and then we'll just have to cross fingers and hope some of his other projects get the necessary financing.

Kizzy

Banner courtesy of Astrid, pictures due to Pudge
noiram73
Bean Mistress

Post by noiram73 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Thank you, Toastie - perhaps we'll see more of Sean's work. Sounds interesting! :smile:
Thanks to Isabel and Govi for my avatar.
Terry
Cold shower didn´t help!

Post by Terry » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Great, a straight drama!It sounds promising if it gets off the ground.
ImageImage
Czechmade
Bean VIP

Post by Czechmade » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Thank you, Toastie, I like this !
[Image
celyse92
Been Adult

Post by celyse92 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 am

Exciting find, thank you Toastie!
Lotte
Bean VIP

Post by Lotte » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks for this interesting news Toastie! :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds promising, but as you say he's bound to be the embittered uncle, as despite his acting prowess I don't think anyone would cast him as a Native American Indian - just a bit too blond and blue-eyed!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Lovely sig pic by the lovely Carol
noiram73
Bean Mistress

Post by noiram73 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Lotte wrote: Sounds promising, but as you say he's bound to be the embittered uncle, as despite his acting prowess I don't think anyone would cast him as a Native American Indian - just a bit too blond and blue-eyed!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
:agree: :agree: :agree:
Thanks to Isabel and Govi for my avatar.
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)

Post by Pudge » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks Toastie for the link. Well Sean is just "attached" which means he can get out of it if the film takes too long to get bought/distributed etc. Nothing set in stone, unfortunately. On top of that they are just in the process of trying to find a buyer so this one could be a long time down the pike getting made or even shelved. Guess it's another wait and see like several of the other "attached" ones on the shelf at this time.
Lotte wrote:Sounds promising, but as you say he's bound to be the embittered uncle, as despite his acting prowess I don't think anyone would cast him as a Native American Indian - just a bit too blond and blue-eyed!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
No, LOL, Sean wouldn't be the native American character as that looks like it would be this Chaske Spencer's part. According to the Imdb his heritage includes Sioux, Nez Perce, Cherokee, Creek, French, and Dutch.
Last edited by Pudge on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[center]Image
[/center]
gmcw
Bean VIP

Post by gmcw » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks for the link, Toastie!

Now, has anyone been keeping track of how many projects Sean has "in the pipeline"??? :roll:
Kizzy
Bean VIP

Post by Kizzy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

You can see them either in 'news' or in 'current projects'.

Govi used to maintain a page on the TMB website for projects in the pipeline, but it is not completely up to date now.

Kizzy

gmcw
Bean VIP

Post by gmcw » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Kizzy wrote:You can see them either in 'news' or in 'current projects'.

Govi used to maintain a page on the TMB website for projects in the pipeline, but it is not completely up to date now.

Kizzy
Thanks, Kizzy! I'll be interested in knowing how many "in the pipeline" projects have actually gotten made. Of course, I do not know how many are STILL "in the pipeline" even off that list....
loucifer67
Site Admin

Post by loucifer67 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 pm

gmcw wrote:

Kizzy
Thanks, Kizzy! I'll be interested in knowing how many "in the pipeline" projects have actually gotten made. Of course, I do not know how many are STILL "in the pipeline" even off that list....
I could add a "Pipeline/Rumoured Projects" thread
Lou
x
gmcw
Bean VIP

Post by gmcw » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 pm

loucifer67 wrote:
gmcw wrote:

Kizzy
I could add a "Pipeline/Rumoured Projects" thread
Lou
x
that would be VERY nice if you would do that, Lou!! How many others are interested or is THAT a silly question? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kizzy
Bean VIP

Post by Kizzy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Since we can no longer expect the TMB website to be kept updated - for obvious reasons - I think it's a VERY silly question to ask if more than one is interested in a 'pipeline' thread :lol:
I certainly am for one....

Kizzy