Loucifer67 new admin on August 2nd!

FORUM NEWS ! KEEP UP TO DATE !

Moderators: morvgal58, SeansRose, Brenna, Janice, loucifer67

Govi
Sean's Celestial Angel No 1

Loucifer67 new admin on August 2nd!

Post by Govi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 am

Dear friends,

First of all I want to say thank you to all, lovely posts, comments and pm's you've sent me. They have been a great comfort, believe me.

At the moment I am doing quite well, considering. A few weeks ago I had a fall out on my left foot, made a fall flat on my face, a lot of wounds on my face, that have now healed and three front tooth knocked out. Therefor I can no longer go out on foot and Jan drives me around in a wheelchair to every place I want to go.

Sitting to long behind the desktop isn't very comfortable, so I am not here a lot, even though I check out every now and then with the Ipad.

I am excited to see how much work Lou puts into the forum and I also see how much you all contribute and I couldn't be happier, knowing that TMB will be alive as ever!

Tomorrow I will step back as admin and Lou will take over. I hope the transition will be smoothly, as I never done that before and hope it will give not technical problems. I will do my utmost to make it happen quick. After that I will stay on as a mod as long as I can, if only to assist Lou in the beginning.

Again, I thank you all, love to you and of course to our man, Sean.

Lou is doing a great job and deserves every support I know you will give her.

Love,

Carol (Govi)

abighugs_gif abighugs_gif
Tanserke
Bean Mistress

Post by Tanserke » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 am

Dear Govi ! We are so happy to hear you ! As you could imagine, we'll be with Lou :cheer:
Take care of you :bear: We love you and all our thoughts are with you abighugs_gif abighugs_gif abighugs_gif
gali1963
Bean Adolescent

Post by gali1963 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:09 am

Dear Govi, it's so good to hear from you and that you are feeling quite well under the given circumstances. I think of you every time I visit TMB and I think so do the others. Please enjoy every day and let us hear from you as often as you can.

abighugs_gif abighugs_gif abighugs_gif
Thank you Govi for my Avatar

Sean Bean LIVES!!!
noiram73
Bean Mistress

Post by noiram73 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:50 am

Dear Carol, it's so nice to hear from you. As the other ladies said: I think of you every time I visit TMB and also almost every time I watch something of Sean (very often! ;-) ) and I hope that you are feeling as well as can be expected under the circumstances. You can be sure that we will support Lou all the way. It's such a wonderful place here - and you have created it. Thank you so much, Carol - I wish you all the best. We are happy to here from you as often as you can. :bear: abighugs_gif
Best wishes, Marion
Thanks to Isabel and Govi for my avatar.
Sidney
Bean Teen

Post by Sidney » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Govi - pleased to hear from you and despite your recent accident it sounds like you are doing as well as you can. I also agree with everyone that you have put together a terrific site and selected a great administrator.
morvgal58

Post by morvgal58 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 pm

It is lovely to hear from you, dear Carol, and we all know that you are with TMB in spirit, even though not able to post very often. Like the others, I think of you constantly, and send all my love and best wishes to you. Lou, I am sure, will have all our support. She is already doing a fantastic job.
gmcw
Bean VIP

Post by gmcw » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:39 pm

It's good to see you up and about, Govi! I am sorry to hear of your fall and am glad that you are recovering well from your "face planting".

Beat Wishes
Georgene
Beany
Bean Mistress

Post by Beany » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Dear Govi/Carol,

thank you for taking your time to fix all this. To think of us, to let us know.
I'm thinking of you all the time, you are such a strong person who has given us so much!

Love

*Beany*
Terry
Cold shower didn´t help!

Post by Terry » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:10 am

Carol,
It's so great to hear from you. abighugs_gif Lou has been doing a great job so far, and the forum is in loving hands. I'm sure the transition will go pretty smoothly. And I'm glad you're sticking around as a mod to crack the whip with me even a little bit. ;-) hughands
ImageImage
Way2prickly
Bean VIP

Post by Way2prickly » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 am

:grouphug:
SeansRose
Location: my body in Munich - my thoughts in Sheffield - my heart...always with Sean

Post by SeansRose » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:56 am

:bear:
Best Wishes abighugs_gif :flower:
"...I´m still Sean that me mates went to school with, not Sean the film star. And that´s the way I prefer to be..."
-Sean Bean-

hmmsharpe
Bean Mistress

Post by hmmsharpe » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 pm

:thankyou: Govi, Many, Many thanks for all you have done. Peaceful thoughts go your way every day.
you have left in the forum in good hands.

Thanks to Govi for icon and banner.
Shieldmaiden
Bean Teen

Post by Shieldmaiden » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for the time and dedication you've put into the site over the years. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time, and I sincerely hope that you continue to feel as well as you do at present.

Aj

:bear:
[center]Image[/center]
BlckRavn
Bean Adolescent

Post by BlckRavn » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 am

Hello Govi. I am happy to hear that you are feeling okay. Please know that you are in my thoughts and also know that all the hard work you put into this site is remarkable. It must be rough to step-back but you can take solace in knowing you found someone you trust to takeover.

Nichole
We have the tools, we have the will; we travel into Hell, but God travels with us.
celyse92
Been Adult

Post by celyse92 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 am

Carol,
I just want to say that I admire your strength and optimism at such a difficult and trying time in your life. You have made The Mighty Bean such a meaningful place to me and I don't think I could ever part myself from such a supportive and ambitious community. I know Lou will be a wonderful new admin and I support whatever you decide to do. Thank you for creating this wonderful community and sharing your dedication and passion with us all. I know you will not be able to be on often, but even the short times you can means a lot.
abighugs_gif