Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
In Safe Hands
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> PLEASE READ: News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: In Safe Hands Reply with quote
Dear All

Firstly I would just like to thank you all for your unstinting love and support for Carol and Jan at this difficult time. I know she loves and appreciates all your good wishes and prayers.

Carol has had to make the hard decision of taking a step back as the Admin for the forum and has asked me to take over. I do so gladly and will maintain the same fun atmosphere that she helped to create all those years ago when she first started The Mighty Bean. This forum has come to mean the world to me and I for one am honoured to know you all. We all share a love for the wonderful man that is Sean Bean and the thought of losing the forum well...............I wouldn't have coped I can tell you.

The Forum and Daily Beans (Live Journal) for The Mighty Bean will be looked after by myself and the Mods (whose support has been invaluable)

I'd just like to say from a personal level I appreciate all of your supportive posts and I look forward to running the forum for you in the way Carol has always done. Carol will remain a Mod and will post updates when she is able but please direct all your questions and queries to me so that she can get some rest.

Thank You Carol - We Love You - Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labours

Love
Lou
x

Last edited by loucifer67 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
gali1963
Bean Adolescent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: In Safe Hands Reply with quote
Dear Lou,

during the last few weeks you have prooved to be worth stepping into Carols footsteps. We can only imagine, how much work it is, to run such a website and how much dedication is needed. We all will try to support you as much as we can to help you and to maitain the site what it is: a community of friendly, sometimes a little bit crazy but allways Sean-loving people.

loucifer67 wrote:

Thank You Carol - We Love You - Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labours

x

Gaby

Thank you Govi for my Avatar

Sean Bean LIVES!!!
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Gaby

Lou
x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks! JOY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sigpic made by Govi
Way2prickly
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hugs and best wishes, Lou.

Sending good thoughts to Jan and Carol, too.
hmmsharpe
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks so much lou for taking over the forum. Really appreciated!!!

Thanks to Govi for icon and banner.
Lotte
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lou
You are a star to be taking over as admin from Govi - it's no easy task I'm sure. And I really appreciate your commitment to run TMB with the same spirit and values as dear Carol intended, for it's that which makes this wonderful place unique. Thank you so much!

Lovely sig pic by the lovely Carol
morvgal58

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lotte wrote:
Lou
You are a star to be taking over as admin from Govi - it's no easy task I'm sure. And I really appreciate your commitment to run TMB with the same spirit and values as dear Carol intended, for it's that which makes this wonderful place unique. Thank you so much!

Perfectly put, Lotte. We are confidently in the safe hands of someone who will uphold all dear Govi's inestimable values, and with the courage to rein us in when necessary! GO LOU, GO.
Shieldmaiden
Bean Teen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for being willing to take on such an enormous responsibility, Lou. You will definitely have my support.

Aj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you, Lou. Lotte has put it so well. You have my total support.

I know that it is not easy for Carol to step back, but I am convinced that she has found the right person in you to carry on her vision and her work here.
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Moominmamma wrote:
Thank you, Lou. Lotte has put it so well. You have my total support.

I know that it is not easy for Carol to step back, but I am convinced that she has found the right person in you to carry on her vision and her work here.

Thanks Hun
Hope your okay xxx
Lou
X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can only agree to your comments
I'm sure , Lou, you will continue to get us all well informed and Sean-addicted.
Whenever I can help - just ask.

Thank you!
Terry
Cold shower didnĀ“t help!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You have all my support, Lou. Carol couldn't have picked a better successor than you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I (or rather we judging by the comments) have the up-most faith in your abilities to run the site. This site has become part of my daily routine pretty much and so I am grateful that it will continue. Thank you for stepping-up and taking on the responsibility that comes with running this site.

Nichole
Been Adult

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I respect your willingness and just plain love for TMB to take on administrating and contributing to this forum, site, and Carol's other projects. You have done wonderfully already and I really think we are all blessed to have you here. Thank you, Lou!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: