Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Sean's Future Projects - Investigation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> IN THE PIPELINE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reanna
Been Adult

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Sean's Future Projects - Investigation Reply with quote
About 2 weeks ago I accidently got onto the homepage again and looked at the Sean's future projects that was still mentioned there. Some has been there for quite a while and I decided to do some investigation on all of them to see what's what since the movies were put up there as future projects.

Here is what I found :

KNIFE THAT KILLED ME - Sean not in movie- Movie already in post production 2013
FAMINE - Sean not in movie - Movie already released in 2011. Some tabloids call it "Celluloid Massacre" (His characterwas a Freddy Kruger type called Nailer - shoots victims with a nail gun (good thing he wasn't in it)
DARK PEAK - Sean not in movie - Actors signed in 2011 - Movie already in pre-production (March 2012)
DRUMHEAD - Only thing I could find on that was a 1991 Star Trek eps?
MAGNIFICENT ELEVEN - Sean not in movie - Movie released in 2012 already
LONG WEEKEND - Sean not in movie - Movie released in October 2008

These are still possibles ...

SCORCHED EARTH - Sean signed in September 2012 - no further progress
4th REICH - In pre-production February 2013
13 HOURS - Sean signed for 13 Hrs and all prequels - no further progress
PAN - Sean signed with Aaron Eckhardt 2 yrs ago already - no further progress (He plays 'Smee' Aaron Eckh is 'Hook')

So this seems to be the latest on all of them. Quite a few fell of, but there are still other maybe's ...
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for that Reanne

I found an audio for Drumhead and I'm still trying to contact the director to see if its possible to get a copy

The audio is in the multimedia thread

So we still have a few to look out for

Lou
X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
A friend, also a big Sean fan, and I went to see the film Drumhead back in April 2009. We went to the Roxy Cinema in London which is a very old and unusual venue. You can take food and drink in from a bar and you sit at tables or on big stuffy old sofas.

Drumhead was showing as part of the London Film Festival Shorts season. It is only about 6 or 7 minutes long and consisted solely of Sean reading the poem, beautifully, to a backdrop of images of war. My friend and I couldn't tell at the time whether these images were from real footage or had been created by the producers.

Apparently the director and others connected with the film were present at the screening but they weren't introduced and although we were free to mingle at the end, we weren't sure who to mingle with so missed that opportunity.

Smile
Reanna
Been Adult

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh okay, so Drumhead wasn't a movie it was a reading. That's why I couldn't find anything but Star Trek...knew that would be a bit far fetched Laughing
Toastie
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry if you misunderstood. Yes, it was a short six or seven minute film shown alongside several other very short films.
celyse92
Been Adult

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you, Reanna for clearing some of that up. Not too much of a loss, Sean seems to be in plenty of films to come Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thx Toastie - so it was a 7 minute short film, that really was short heh. Yeah I don't think the ones Sean missed was really anything he would cry about. Crying or Very sad
His movie offers has improved by leaps and bounds, really good material since then and gets better with every movie he makes.
Kizzy
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
We need to add:

Enemy of Man / Macbeth -
Posts on the demo shoot spring 2013 are in another thread. And some still photos were done too, mainly of some of the other actors (like Charles Dance and Rupert Grint)

Kizzy

Banner courtesy of Astrid, pictures due to Pudge
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kizzy wrote:
We need to add:

Enemy of Man / Macbeth -
Posts on the demo shoot spring 2013 are in another thread. And some still photos were done too, mainly of some of the other actors (like Charles Dance and Rupert Grint)

Kizzy

I have already created the Enemy of man thread with the links to the pics
we have so far

Lou
x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry Lou, I should have known you'd be on the ball.
Thank you for all your hard work.

Kizzy

Banner courtesy of Astrid, pictures due to Pudge
gmcw
Bean VIP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
"Drumhead" sounds intriguing. Of course, ANYTHING with Sean's voice SOUNDS wonderful!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> IN THE PIPELINE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: