Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hi! An update.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marigold
BeanToddler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Hi! An update. Reply with quote
Hello! While I've been keeping in touch with much of the postings on this marvelous site, I just wanted to say that I usually use my kindle during break time at work - we have wifi- but I'm afraid I don't like to type using the tiny fingerboard. So today, I'm at our local library where I can use a regular keyboard.
I was so saddened to hear of the pasting of two fine souls. I lost my mother two years ago Dec. 11th and I know the heartbreak....but I also know they were very much loved by all. This site is such a good memorial for them.
Another reason I haven't been posting....about 6 months ago, (after 30 years of not dating,) I met a wonderful man, PETE and we are, as they say, "an item." He is 61 and I'm 60 - next Friday!!!!
Just wanted to say how much I love this site and everyone - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Thanks, Marigold
loucifer67
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You go girl
New man woo hoo
Post when you can we love hearing from you
Lou
X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great news! Life continues on! Congrats to you and Pete! JOY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sigpic made by Govi
morvgal58

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great news Marigold - maybe there is hope for us all!!!
Reanna
Been Adult

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Happy for you Marigold Wink
I agree Morv. In my language (Afrikaans) we have a saying " Elke pot het 'n deksel" directly translated - "Every pot has a lid" ... although i'm not sure i'm looking for a lid anymore Very Happy
morvgal58

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Reanna wrote:
I agree Morv. In my language (Afrikaans) we have a saying " Elke pot het 'n deksel" directly translated - "Every pot has a lid" ... although i'm not sure i'm looking for a lid anymore Very Happy

I ,much prefer living alone thee days, although I would not turn down the offer of a single, 54 year old actor........
Astrid Hagen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
morvgal58 wrote:
I , much prefer living alone thee days, although I would not turn down the offer of a single, 54 year old actor........

...that is, I'd consider it, if I had any time left before jumping on him Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Reanna wrote:

Love the quote, Reanna :)...sounds familiar Wink 'Op ieder potje past een dekseltje' we say here in Holland.

Anyway, Marigold...we always like to hear a good lovestory...You go, girl!!!

Thanks Pudge for the beautiful signature I 'stole' from your gallery
noiram73
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Masyde wrote:
Reanna wrote:

Love the quote, Reanna :)...sounds familiar Wink 'Op ieder potje past een dekseltje' we say here in Holland.

Anyway, Marigold...we always like to hear a good lovestory...You go, girl!!!

So funny... I think, that's a worldwide quote... When I separated from my first boyfried (LOTS of years ago!!!), my grandmother said the same to me: "Jeder Topf findet seinen Deckel." All the best for you, Marigold!
Been Adult

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow a worldwide saying indeed ! I had no idea. I understand Dutch perfectly and even Noiram's is quite understandable - German ?
Yes Morvg I must admit if it was a certain 54 yr old I would too !! Laughing but I prefer to be single. Hav always been by myself and I love it
noiram73
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Reanna wrote:
Wow a worldwide saying indeed ! I had no idea. I understand Dutch perfectly and even Noiram's is quite understandable - German ?

Yes, it's German, Reanna. So funny - understandable in every language!
Bean Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thats wonderful news! I wish you both much joy and happiness as you begin this new journey together! Enjoy!!

Thanks to Isabel!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: