Back to the index page
 
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Caesar
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> IN THE PIPELINE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
loucifer67
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Posts: 2007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Caesar Reply with quote
Whilst reading the Fail On Sunday I came across this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8hnxqceofne89z/2014-04-20%2010.21.33.jpg

Lou
X
_________________
Back to top
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 6135
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just now saw this on my Sean Bean Google Alert email! So is this rumor or fact? They said they start shooting this summer which would mean he goes right from finishing Legends to this! Sounds like it's a major film according to the budget? (or is this going to be another one of those straight to DVD projects?). I hope this is true as how exciting is this.......Sean playing Caesar?!!!! Fingers crossed!
_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 6135
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just saw it listed on the Imdb. Nice cast! Had to laugh when I noticed they "stole" three actors from the Game of Thrones that will appear with Sean!!.....Isaac Hempstead Wright, John Bradley, and Mackenzie Crook! Isaac played Bran, Sean's son, so it'll be a reunion of sorts for the two. Another fingers crossed project. Rolling Eyes
_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top
loucifer67
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Posts: 2007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pudge wrote:
Just saw it listed on the Imdb. Nice cast! Had to laugh when I noticed they "stole" three actors from the Game of Thrones that will appear with Sean!!.....Isaac Hempstead Wright, John Bradley, and Mackenzie Crook! Isaac played Bran, Sean's son, so it'll be a reunion of sorts for the two. Another fingers crossed project. Rolling Eyes


THE imdb page doesn't really give any clue as to the legitimacy of the production but here's keeping fingers crossed. I also saw the Isacc was in It and smiled. Hope it comes off

Lou
X
_________________
Back to top
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 6135
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
loucifer67 wrote:
THE imdb page doesn't really give any clue as to the legitimacy of the production but here's keeping fingers crossed.


Yes I know. I just mentioned it so that people can read about some of the other actors supposedly tied to this production. Smile Sean's name isn't even listed yet!

I just realized that there is actually a 4th actor supposedly going to appear in this with Game of Thrones ties....Indira Varma! (she just showed up in the opening episode of season #4). The Caesar casting director must be a fan of Game of Thrones! LOL!!! Wink
_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top
morvgal58
Moderator


Joined: 26 Oct 2011
Posts: 3522
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sounds interesting - I'm sure Sean will be great, but another gory death!
Back to top
Editrix
Bean Teen


Joined: 13 Nov 2011
Posts: 240

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
At least it is another juicy Shakespearean role. I would love to see him do Enemy of Man but, who knows, what will happen to that. At least, this one appears to be on track.
Back to top
Beany
Bean Mistress


Joined: 09 Dec 2012
Posts: 548
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would be great - if it were true! I do hope so.
Back to top
kristin724
Bean Mistress


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 758
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Normally, my default request is to have Italian actors in Italian material, but hot diggity I'll take Shakespearean trained oh yes indeed. Laughing Laughing
Back to top
gmcw
Bean VIP


Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Posts: 1102
Location: United States

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I couldn't find it on IMDB..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hopefully, this will be made. As for Enemy of Man, I REALLY hope so on that one!
Back to top
Pudge
PhD with Honours in Bean Studies (Pics)


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 6135
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
gmcw wrote:
I couldn't find it on IMDB..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad



It's there!......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3185182/?ref_=nv_sr_3

I just contacted them and submitted Sean's name to be added as Caesar! Rolling Eyes
_________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Last edited by Pudge on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
gmcw
Bean VIP


Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Posts: 1102
Location: United States

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pudge wrote:
gmcw wrote:
I couldn't find it on IMDB..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad



It's there!......

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3185182/?ref_=nv_sr_3

I should contact them and tell them to add Sean's name!!!


Thank you, Pudge!! Yes, indeed! Sean's name HOPEFULLY will be added!
Back to top
morvgal58
Moderator


Joined: 26 Oct 2011
Posts: 3522
Location: France

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
kristin724 wrote:


Normally, my default request is to have Italian actors in Italian material, but hot diggity I'll take Shakespearean trained oh yes indeed. Laughing Laughing


Somehow Shakespeare always sounds better in an English accent - maybe because Shakespeare was English Laughing Laughing

I also like the 1955(?) version, where John Gelguid played Cassius; James Mason Brutus and Marlon Brando made a mouth-watering Mark Antony. You know the stunning way Sean can act with just his eyes? Imagine how he will handle "et tu Brute?" - I bet it will be mesmerising.
Back to top
gmcw
Bean VIP


Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Posts: 1102
Location: United States

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
morvgal58 wrote:
kristin724 wrote:


Normally, my default request is to have Italian actors in Italian material, but hot diggity I'll take Shakespearean trained oh yes indeed. Laughing Laughing


Somehow Shakespeare always sounds better in an English accent - maybe because Shakespeare was English Laughing Laughing

I also like the 1955(?) version, where John Gelguid played Cassius; James Mason Brutus and Marlon Brando made a mouth-watering Mark Antony. You know the stunning way Sean can act with just his eyes? Imagine how he will handle "et tu Brute?" - I bet it will be mesmerising.


Actually, Sean reading the phone book would be mesmerising!!
Back to top
gmcw
Bean VIP


Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Posts: 1102
Location: United States

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sean is now listed on IMDB as playing the title role in Caesar! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> IN THE PIPELINE All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum







Site Hosted by Sites4Fans