Back to the index page

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
One ring to rule them all ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> SEAN BEAN COLLECTIBLES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janice
Merrick Maiden

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: One ring to rule them all ... Reply with quote
I was wondering what ring to wear at Wizardworld, and I decided that there was really only one that would do. So I ordered one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076G2XBHW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hopefully it will arrive in time. It will be fun to be able to tell people that it was right in front of Boromir and didn't get stolen. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Laughing Nice on Janice!!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What a great idea Janice. Maybe - holding his hand VERY tight - you could slip the One Ring on him and you would both disappear together! Tho' on second thoughts, your husband might not approve, so maybe not.....
Janice
Merrick Maiden

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm sure that would not make either of our spouses very happy. It's fun to picture, though. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, the ring did arrive in time -- no thanks to my postman, who misplaced the package in the post office on a Saturday so I had to wait until Monday to get someone to go look for it. Evil or Very Mad I had actually bought it in a size that I thought would fit the ring finger on my left hand, but it was too loose there so I wore it on my right hand. This meant that when I shook Sean's hand, he touched the ring. And the only reason I shook his hand was because I eventually decided to get a photo taken with him, which I had not originally planned to do since I hate having my picture taken. I'm sure he didn't notice it -- the inscription is very faint -- but it's still funny that the Ring of Power was once again in his grasp. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Nice little touch! It makes the ring extra special now....
Merrick Maiden

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yesss, my preciousss ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mighty Bean Forum Index -> SEAN BEAN COLLECTIBLES All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: